Go ape! Apes of Nature, Myth, & the Imagination takes you on an exploration of the world of apes, journeying from the ancient to the modern world, from pre-history to the 19th-century exploration of Central Africa and the Far East, with stops in the fields of cryptozoology, mythology, fiction, and fantasy. Along the way, you will encounter a number of curious beasts, and find:
• Stats and descriptions for 22 types of ape, with Challenge Ratings ranging from 1/2 to 72,
• 6 new character races,
• Stats and a description of Nzumi the Ape God and his ape religion,
• A new domain and 2 new spells,
• 37 high-quality illustrations,
• Scale diagrams comparing animal sizes to humans and halflings,
• Genuine excerpts from real medieval bestiaries,
• Tales, true stories, and legends about the various ape species, and
• Many other elements designed to entertain, educate, and give Games Masters greater insight into how to use these creatures in their campaigns.
Check out the demo.